baby

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Top Secret Fun


Alex works on a top secret craft project to take to his Grandad next week when we visit for Bloomsday.
~
We took Alex with us for my 15 week doctor's appointment today. We were able to listen to baby's heartbeat, which Alex has been waiting for for weeks, since we didn't take him to our first appointment. We have an ultrasound scheduled for the very end of May, so hopefully we'll soon be able to start talking about a little brother or sister, not just a new baby.
~
The doctor was surprised that Alex is just 2 based on his size and speech. He told her all about how there's a baby in mommy's tummy. The doctor said it would be more normal for him to be using two word phrases now, not complete sentences. What a little smarty he is! This morning I was drinking a glass of water and he said that the baby in mommy's tummy needs lots of water to grow up... he really seems to have things figured out!

1 comment:

deserae said...

Hi Jenni! I am sorry that I have been out of touch with you! I have tried looking you up on facebook and myspace with no luck! Check out my blog:

http://desdeserae.blogspot.com/

P.S. Alex is adorable!

baby growth