baby

Friday, June 13, 2008

Wedding Preparation Extravaganza


Alex and I are officially on vacation. We're spending a couple of weeks in Sandpoint, Idaho with my parents and Julie preparing for her wedding on the 21st.

From pouring little lavender candles for favors to creating head covering for the bridesmaids, this has been a really crafty week. It's been so fun to have this time to work on all the little details for Julie's wedding that I felt like I ran out of time for with mine.


Julie is the exact opposite of Bridezilla - letting us do whatever we want for decorations etc. We keep coming up with more and more to do, as I'm sure we will until she's off on her honeymoon.

Here's a photo of what we've done to mom and dad's house, showing how my parenting has degenerated. This is Julie feeding Alex a peanut butter and jelly sandwich in the living room at 9:00 last night:












Alex has been perfecting his photography skills, and created
this lovely modern art piece titled Garbage on White.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jenni, I saw a whole exhibit featureing garbage at an art museum in Seattle several years ago. The artists all made their livings off of creating collages from garbage, and I think Alex's piece deserves to be displayed right alongside the masters! As does your blog!
Love, Cathy

baby growth