baby

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Waiting for Baby

We're back in Bozeman, again, and waiting for our little one's arrival. We should have at least 3 or 4 weeks left before he comes, but I feel like he could come at any time. I've been nesting like crazy, so maybe we'll actually be ready for him soon. Here's Alex modeling one of the many knitted hats I've made over the last months.

I certainly think I'm looking ready to pop at any moment. I'm now wearing only my largest and stretchiest clothes, so he'd better come soon. Here I am as Jeremy sees me:

And here are Jeremy and I as seen by Alex. I guess I'm all stomach to Alex now.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Love the different perspectives--what a cute way to think of it! I'm praying for your patience and for your son's safe arrival. Hang in there.

Stacy said...

I had that same dress for baby #1. How funny.
You look like you're ready for number two! Good luck! It's so fun and so hard to have a new baby. I have to say I don't know if I'll ever be ready for it again. A year of sleeping all night, for the most part, has been too wonderful.

baby growth