baby

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Few of my Favorite Things


Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens















Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens






Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things













Cream colored ponies and crisp apple streudels















Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles












Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings
These are a few of my favorite things















When the dog bites














When the bee stings








When I'm feeling sad




















I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad



Merry Christmas!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenni, I* love it! (I also marvel at how you had the time to hunt through all your photos and find the perfect ones to illustrate the Sound of Music song! Love, granny

Hen said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it! This came completely from insomnia, I'm afraid. Woke up at 3:30 this morning and put it together. I did go back to bed without including the third verse!

baby growth